Never be the same again after your training with our best driving school in Nungambakkam
Want to learn beyond the basics of driving? Edwin’s is one of the best driving school in Nungambakkam to learn defensive techniques. We take you above and beyond the safety rules and driving basics to a level of an expert driver. You will never be the same again.
Learn Defensive Techniques to Feel Safe
We at Edwin’s aim to reduce accidents, collisions, and unexpected risks despite the uncertain condition noticed on the roads. In line with National safety council’s definition, Defensive driving is a form of training that goes beyond mastery of the rules and the basic method of driving.
As a defensive driver, you can manage the following unfavorable situations:
- Avoid Crashes: We at Edwin’s driving training help lower your risk behind the wheel through defensive training.
- Manage Aggressive drivers: Many times people are reluctant to drive because of aggressive bully drivers. Some of the aggressive drivers do not follow safety rules and create problems for others.
- Handle over speed reckless drivers: Due to their over speed they become reckless drivers on the roads. Few others use the wrong lanes without paying any attention.
- Improper or no signal situations: Some drivers may follow other vehicles too closely, and all of a sudden make turns without showing appropriate signals.
- Inattentive drivers: Inattentive or distracted driving causes problem to other vehicles. Inattentiveness mostly arises because of mobile distractions. We help you handle such inattentive drivers by learning to safe guard your journey.
Know how to manage all these unpleasant situations through defensive training.
Tips and Tricks
Our students ask for tips and tricks in order to maintain the safety of themselves and others. We train them with practical insights and previous on road experiences. Above all they get to practice the tips and tricks in our training. The followings are some of the tips and tricks for safe driving:
- Controlling the speed of your car. Keep it well within the limits. We teach you on how to take control of your car and how to brake smoothly.
- Always look ahead and expect unexpected conditions to bring your vehicle to control. Look around to see blind spots that your mirrors cannot reach.
- Remain alert and vigilant without mobile or video distractions. With mobile phones many get distracted by constant calls and text messages. This distraction makes them keep their eye off from important things on the road.
- Be prepared for all kind of actions from other drivers and people moving on the road. Not all will drive right like you, so be prepared to handle the mistakes of others.
- Always give room for others to drive safely. Respect other drivers when you drive. Do not get into road competition. Reaching home safely is more important than all competitions.
- Always maintain a distance that is reasonably safe to follow a vehicle. This safe separation distance between you and the vehicle before you will help you stop immediately after front vehicle stops suddenly.
- Consider the weather conditions and adjust the speed for safety. Keep an eye on road conditions, slippery surfaces and slow down. Give some extra space in weather conditions, because due to bad weather you may not be able to see two wheelers clearly.
- Before you come across turns, slow down and adjust speed. This will give enough room for you to keep an eye on vehicles coming from unknown directions.
Get in touch with best driving school in Nungambakkam
Safe and responsible driving is something you need to know today. It all starts with communicating with other drivers through road signals. Letting others know that you are changing directions. How to manage when reckless drivers do not practice this? Get in touch now on 09920091080 to know more about defensive techniques and have a hands-on practice through our instructors.
We are one of the best driving school in Nungambakkam that develops responsible drivers. As a responsible driver you protect yourself, fellow passengers and all others around you. We keep you up-to-date on the safety rules. You will learn all do’s and dont’s along with practice sessions to remain vigilant in driving.